      From: Reuben Reuben <redrubeheyrube@...>
      Subject: Re: [Archiecomicsgroup] Re: New Member
      To: Archiecomicsgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 5:43 PM

      I notice there is nothing in the files or photos sections yet.  Do you have any objections to me posting some old Archie stuff?

      From: Reuben Reuben <redrubeheyrube@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [Archiecomicsgroup] Re: New Member
      To: Archiecomicsgroup@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 5:27 PM

      Tahnks, for letting me join. I was a member of some other Archi groups, but apparently they are abandoned -- the owners/moderatos flew the coop -- thay are just spam infested.

      Glad to finally see an Archie group that is active and not spam infested. BTW, I own the Mighty Crusaders Yahoo group. If anyone is interested in that group let me know an I'll you an invitation.

      Again, thanks for letting me join.

      --- In Archiecomicsgroup@ yahoogroups. com, "Paul" <LIPINSKI15@ ...> wrote:

      > Let's all welcome our newest member to the group.
      > Be sure to check out the polls and past post.
      > Welcome to the group. We're a clean group.
      >
      > Paul/Moderator

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic