15Re: New Member

  • Reuben Reuben
    Oct 26, 2009
      Tahnks, for letting me join. I was a member of some other Archi groups, but apparently they are abandoned -- the owners/moderatos flew the coop -- thay are just spam infested.

      Glad to finally see an Archie group that is active and not spam infested. BTW, I own the Mighty Crusaders Yahoo group. If anyone is interested in that group let me know an I'll you an invitation.

      Again, thanks for letting me join.

      --- In Archiecomicsgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <LIPINSKI15@...> wrote:

      > Let's all welcome our newest member to the group.
      > Be sure to check out the polls and past post.
      > Welcome to the group. We're a clean group.
      >
      > Paul/Moderator

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic