Re: [Aqua-culture] Any Entrepreneurs Out There?

  • bdelbos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2000
      jeff,
      I believe you're refering to fins technology located in Turner's Falls MA. They are still in operation and doing pretty well from what I understand. There phone # is 413
      863-8905. There are also a few Tilapia producers located throughout MA and New England in general.
      Good luck,
      Brendan

    • SHUVLHD78@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2000
        Jeff,

        I have plenty of years behind me growing hybrids. If you'd like some
        information on some of the marketing/culture dynamics of this industry feel
        free to give me a call.

        800-964-3474
        Mike Miller