File - administrativa.txt

  • Apicius@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 166 , Mar 1, 2000
      This is the monthly Administrative refresh:

      To POST to the list, send your message to: Apicius@onelist.com

      To Switch to the DIGEST Mode, send an empty message to: Apicius-digest@onelist.com

      To switch to the NORMAL mode, send an empty message to: Apicius-normal@onelist.com

      To VIEW the ARCHIVES, point your browser to: http://www.onelist.com/archives.cgi/Apicius

      This list is exclusively reserved for sharing experiences in Antique Roman cookery. Relevant sujects are: Discussion on antique Roman / celt / greek cooking recipes, ingredients finding or growing, antique
      beverages, historical background, special announcements on the suject (invition for an orgy ;-> ),etc...

      Enjoy
    • D. M. VARIANvS
      Message 166 of 166 , Jan 3 8:43 PM

        Thanks!! :-)