Re: [Apicius] portable water heating

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24, 2013
      Glad to be of service.  I'll see if I can find the other - I could have sworn it was in a book on Roman life but it wasn't in it.  What really sucks is I can see it in my mind!!!  This one was able to keep water/wine warm and had a spigot on it.  It also had a section to keep food warm.  I don't think it as found in either P or H.

      Cheers!