Re: [Apicius] portable water heating

  • richard robinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 24 5:32 PM
      THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I would also love to see the other as I am not sure I have ever seen it-but certainly at your leasure!!

      Appreciatively,
      Richard

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24 5:38 PM
        Glad to be of service.  I'll see if I can find the other - I could have sworn it was in a book on Roman life but it wasn't in it.  What really sucks is I can see it in my mind!!!  This one was able to keep water/wine warm and had a spigot on it.  It also had a section to keep food warm.  I don't think it as found in either P or H.

        Cheers!