Re: [Apicius] Re: Reply: Sassafras La Cloche Brick Oven, Shlemmertopf & Romertopf

    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 28, 2012
      There are some, but for the most part they are in German.  Sorry.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 29, 2012
        If they are in German, or any language, that's fine. I just need pictures. I own several pottery books in various languages, including Italian, Japanese, Swedish, and I think I have a French book. Mostly Asian.

        Thanks!

        --Mercy

        Sent from my iPhone
        Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors
      • Larry Simpson
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 29, 2012
          There is an online source. It's like a book but not a book. It is a project where Roman pottery - every kind imaginable - is catalogued with pictures and scale drawings showing sizes and pottery thickness. It also catalogs where they were found. It does show each item in cutaway profile, this is where the drawing scales come in. I'll see if I can scare it up.

          Correus

          On Mar 29, 2012, at 9:56, Mercy Neumark <mneumark@...> wrote:

          > If they are in German, or any language, that's fine. I just need pictures. I own several pottery books in various languages, including Italian, Japanese, Swedish, and I think I have a French book. Mostly Asian.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > --Mercy
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          > Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors
          >

          > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
          > Female crash test dummies take first ride
          > Federal car ratings now measure the safety risks to women in the passenger seat.
          > Privacy Policy

        • Lori Tishgart
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 29, 2012
            Wow, I hope that you can find it, I would be very interested in seeing that.  Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to look for it.  Lori

            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 30, 2012
              Thanks with your help with this. I would appreciate it.