Re: Cookbooks

  • anahita_al_shazhiyya
    Message 1 of 78 , Jan 23, 2012
      Theresa <tlr280h@...> wrote:
      > Unfortunately these files seem to have disappeared; I have received a
      > "document not found" on every one. Occasionally yahoogroups hiccups
      > and does this to me, so they may still be there even though I'm
      > getting error messages.

      They are definitely still there because i just used the link to find them. Perhaps the URL was wrapping in your e-mail and you lost a little of the address.

      To find them, go to this list on Yahoo!
      Then click on "Files", and la voila!

      And, Correus, thanks for posting them. I'll be adding my briefer list of books i used for my Greco-Roman feast as well as a couple newer titles.

      Anahita
    • Brent Nielsen
      Message 78 of 78 , Jan 30, 2012
        Yeah, what Pheonix said!