Off Topic, but of interest

  • qa9999aq
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2012
      The 14th Annual New England Conference on Mithraic Studies will be held Friday, April 13th thru Sunday, April 15, 2012.

      The event returns to the Marriott Courtyard New Haven at Yale in New Haven, Connecticut.

      Preregistration is now open, and at a reduced rate until Feb 28th.

      Please visit our web site for more information and registration details:
      http://www.mithracon.org
    • Brent Nielsen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2012
        I reside in Ga but will be in Calif. the first week in March and will not be able to come back to attend. Are you planning to download anything from the conference? If so I would love to see it. I am a student of that topic.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2012
          Sorry, I won't be in Conn. either! LOL!

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2012
            Which leads to the obvious question... what should I bring, food wise? What travels well and doesn't need reheating (that a microwave can't replace.)

            Thoughts?