using dried fruit?

  • asseri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2011
      Good day all,

      I did not expect to be able to go to my Roman groups Saturnalia carry in
      Friday . Now that I can I find myslef at a loss as what to bring? I
      wondered if any one has subsistued dried fruit for any Apisus redactions?

      I have a lot of apricots you see..

      Janet in Indiana

    • Volker Bach
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
        I've had good results with the minutal ex praecoquiis (IV;3;6). Whether cit is in keeping with the spirit of the recipe, i do not know (and doubt), but the taste is great.

        Happy Saturnalia

        Volker