West Coast Culinary Symposium 2012 Classes

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12 10:03 AM
      Greetings,

      The current draft of the classes for the West Coast Culinary Symposium is now on the web-site. Refinements will be posted as the event approaches, but this is what we currently have.

      http://www.compassstarcatering.com/classes.html

      Please send in your registrations soon.

      Juana Isabella
    • lilinah@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12 2:25 PM
        Donna wrote:
        > The current draft of the classes for the West Coast Culinary Symposium is now on the web-site. Refinements will be posted as the event approaches, but this is what we currently have.
        > http://www.compassstarcatering.com/classes.html

        I just wanted to let folks who might be interested know that while there are two classes listed as Ottoman on Saturday afternoon, I will actually be teaching one on mid-15th & 16th c. Ottoman cuisine and one on late 16th c. Safavid Persian polaws. Both are hands-on cooking classes.

        My computer cannot read the "Class Description" document because of the format in which it was saved, so i don't know if those descriptions are included there. But i though people might like to know.

        Urtatim al-Qurtubiyya bint 'abd al-Karim al-hakam al-Fassi
        Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
      • geranioj@aol.com