Kansas Pottery

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      Okay -

      Sorry for the delay, but the potter here in Kansas, and I, were finally able to get together.

      I purchased 4 of the cups and left the other two with him for shows.

      You will note that three of the pics are to give an indication of size, the soup can is one of the Campbell Soup Chunky soups.

      You can see them here:

      As I stated before - these were not made to be exact replicas - but they are not bad and are very heavy duty.

      If your interested he is charging about $20 each + shipping.

      For grins-n-giggles I also added a pic of his dishes being used for Roman food.