Re: Wine & Pottery Questions

  • Ancient Soul
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 19, 2011
      Kevin and Kristin, thank you both so much for your kind words, I am deeply touched, truly. : )

      RE:fragility: They are no more fragile than a terra cotta flower pot. Use lots of bubblewrap when transporting, and you'll have NO problem. Wren and Julie of LaWren's Nest (BEST Roman garb ever!) toted hundreds of dollars worth of my wares all around the country for almost 3 years. They chipped only one cup in that whole time!

      RE tinkering service: actually, my husband Dino puts a sort of iron wire netting on cookware to PREVENT breakeage. The idea is that the metal conducts heat more evenly to lengthen the life of the pot. Once the pot is broken, one can use CA or epoxy, but if it's cookware, I am afraid that it would be destined for the bottom Lucias flower pots, or to make cool encampments with toy soldiers. LOL

      Magna Gratias,
      Julia