Getty villa feast

  • sallygrain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
      http://www.getty.edu/visit/calendar/days/07162011.html

      Hi all this is the link to the site at the Getty where you can view menu and purchase tickets to the feast i am involved with. It would be great to see any of our US members on the West coast
      who are able to come

      Sally Grainger

    • jamaicajoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2011
        Nice.

        Reminds me of when I was part of a group that did the same thing in the late 1970's at the Getty [the old location]. It was a bit more informal, with staff making the dishes. We also held a gladitorial combat for entertainment [nearly lost a few fingers in that exposition].

        Glad you have the opportunity to present something in the new venue and to 'expose the world' to a different type of menue than the everyday American--but in reality, not so strange as one would think...