Devil's Dung - the World's Smelliest Spice

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      Ave -

      Found an interesting article some of you might enjoy!

      http://www.saudiaramcoworld.com/issue/200904/devil.s.dung-the.world.s.smelliest.spice.htm

      Vale -

    • Brent Nielsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
        I first heard of the stuff as a boy, reading Kenneth Robert's  'Rabble in Arms'
        about a hundred years ago.

        He described it the same way without going into the details of its positive
        attributes!