Re: [Apicius] Good News

  • Chuck
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 9, 2010
      Congrats please tell us what you're going to do with Apicius? Is anyone else working with the manuscripts or editions of De re coquinaria?

      C Johnson, PhD

      On Jul 9, 2010, at 5:47 PM, Correus <correus@...> wrote:

      Thank you all for the well wishes and congrats - it is much appreciated.

      I will be attending the University of Leicester.

      I'm already talking to a couple of Archaeologists who are putting together expeditions to Egypt during the next few years. I'm hoping to tag along in order to get some field work in.

      Thanks again,
      Correus

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 10, 2010
        Thank you....