Other Cuisines

    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 28, 2010
      Hey everyone -

      Just out of curiosity, do any of you dabble in other ancient cuisines?

      When I do 'cook ancient' Roman is at the top of my repertoire, but I also like to try my hand at ancient Greek, Sumerian/Assyrian, and Egyptian.

      What do you all like to experiment with?

      Cheers!

      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 10, 2010
        LOL  LOL

        In my circle the 'modern' world began with the invention of smokeless powder.

        Correus