Salve

  • lisa blair
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2010
      Greetings unto the list,

      I am glad to be back and active with my cooking projects again. I have been gone for several years due to family obligations and illness....... looking forward to listening, learning, and sharing with you all.

      Gwenhwyvar,
      The Roman Cooking Lady
    • Kevin McDermott
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2010
        COIVINIX LISAM SAL PLVR D

        Welcome back, Gwenhwyvar! I hope the illness which you mention is now entirely in the past. Things have been very quiet around here lately (no cause/effect implied!)....perhaps your return will spark us up. What do you care to discuss?

        With thanks for past kindnesses and best wishes,

        Kevin