drink Re: [Apicius] Digest Number 1467

  • asseri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2009
      Good morning,
      i have drank simular things as well with mint or cinnamon. I wonder if
      ginger would be good too..

      janet in Indiana
      Steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377052x1201454391/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
      eExcfooterNO62)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2009
        I have tried it without the honey and coriander - just water and vinegar.

        If the % is right a flavored vinegar with water is refreshing.

        Correus

        ************ **An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy

        Steps!

        (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100126575x122237 7052x1201454391/ aol?redir= http://www. freecreditreport .com/pm/default. aspx?sc=668072& hmpgID=62& bcd=Jun

        eExcfooterNO62)

      • Marianne Perdomo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2009
          2009/6/23 Correus <correus@...>

          > I have tried it without the honey and coriander - just water and vinegar.
          >
          > If the % is right a flavored vinegar with water is refreshing.
          >
          > Correus

          Any idea if any one type of vinegar is best? Ithink I'd start with red wine
          vinegar, but perhaps white would be used, too?

          I have heard from people in Spain that their grandparents drank something
          like that.

          Vale,

          Marianne

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23, 2009
            Red wine vinegar would be good, but I personally like Balsamic and Cider vinegar when I do it.

            Correus

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 23, 2009
              2009/6/23 Correus <correus@...>

              > Red wine vinegar would be good, but I personally like Balsamic and Cider
              > vinegar when I do it.

              Ok, I'll try that :)
              Thank you!

              Marianne