Re: [Apicius] Need cooking links - OT help.

  • Karen Summerfelt-Hume
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      I don't believe I can help with the cooking links but please talk to your power company about the losses. Damage that severe from a power surge is generally covered under the power copany's insurance. They install surge protectors as part of the home hook-up. In many cases they will replace all the appliances lost due to the surge - or at least pay for part of them. Good luck with that situation and the cooking links. I'll see if any of my cooking friends have links.
      One more sad reason to back up your files and keep that backup disconnected from your electronics when not in actual use. A spare disk or two with your precious info on it will save much heartache folks. (speaking from experience!)

      Karen