The Julio-Claudian Iconographic Association

  • Joe Geranio
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      The Julio-Claudian Iconographic Association has been on yahoo groups
      for over two years with 338 members.

      We discuss Roman portraits (numismatics, in the round) from the
      Republican period through 68 A.D.

      If you love the princeps (emperors) Augustus- Nero and all the family
      members. Join us today. This is not spam. We are non- profit and
      have access to over 22, 000 related items for you research in the
      numismatic and art field on our other sites. All NON-PROFIT, for
      EDUCATIONAL USE.

      Multa Cum Amicitia,

      Joe Geranio
      Julio Claudian Iconographic Association