Cheeses

  • David Clifton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 8:29 AM
      I have a question, I do not know how to make cheese. What are some
      good types to present for a food presentation or for a good outing? I
      have also have read about a soldier's cheese. What is soldier's
      cheese. I am having a informal get together for those I have recruited
      for Leg X and invited them over for a Roma Cena. Which brings up my
      other question. What would be a good simple menu to serve them that is
      not complicated or require exotic spices of the equestrian class
      dishes. Just a good simple fare that I can wip together.

      -Castus