Re: Pics of the roman food display

  • Aurelia (Laura Sweet)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
      Great pics!!

      What event did you put these together for? Looks like fun!

      Laura

      --- In Apicius@yahoogroups.com, asseri@... wrote:

      > <A HREF="http://www.flickr.com/photos/halldorasplace/?
      saved=1">Flickr: asserri's Photostream</A>

      > Good morning or day (as the case may be )
      >
      > Here is a link to some of my photos of my food display and other
      things too.

      > Please feel free to ask questions. i did a little write up for the
      table
      > since i was manning 3 table with 3 diffrent things.it went over
      very well.

      > Prima Fabia Drusilla <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride?
      Check out the largest

    • asseri@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2008
        In a message dated 4/29/08 6:35:38 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
        Apicius@yahoogroups.com writes:

        > Great pics!!
        >
        > What event did you put these together for? Looks like fun!
        >
        > Laura

        We were celebrating the work on the Greek Plasters at Beloit College in
        Wisconson. We ended up having 3 legio's and a lot of curious public and High
        school latin students.

        janet <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used