Pics of the roman food display

  • asseri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2008
      <A HREF="http://www.flickr.com/photos/halldorasplace/?saved=1">Flickr: asserri's Photostream</A>

      Good morning or day (as the case may be )

      Here is a link to some of my photos of my food display and other things too.

      Please feel free to ask questions. i did a little write up for the table
      since i was manning 3 table with 3 diffrent things.it went over very well.

      Prima Fabia Drusilla <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride? Check out the largest
      site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.<BR>
      (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)</HTML>

    • Aurelia (Laura Sweet)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2008
        Great pics!!

        What event did you put these together for? Looks like fun!

        Laura

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2008
          In a message dated 4/29/08 6:35:38 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
          Apicius@yahoogroups.com writes:

          > Great pics!!
          >
          > What event did you put these together for? Looks like fun!
          >
          > Laura

          We were celebrating the work on the Greek Plasters at Beloit College in
          Wisconson. We ended up having 3 legio's and a lot of curious public and High
          school latin students.

          janet <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used