Awesome History Site

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2008
      Hey gang -

      I found a site today i wanted to pass on to all of you I know who love history.

      You will need to down load some stuff to use it, but it free and hey, if I can do it you can.

      Here is the main site: http://www.stage6.com/

      If you type in something like 'History' in the search window, several, full length documentaries come up.

      Here is the link to a history category titled 'Sword and Shield' as an example:

      http://www.stage6.com/History---Sword-And-Shield

      Larry