Clay pot cooking

  • Kriosa Lysia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I joined this list not too long ago and found the clay pot photos and
      some of the posts on this topic. I have an unglazed clay cooker and
      wondered what your favorite recipes are to make in it. I packed mine
      away to move shortly after I got it and I've been so busy since then
      that I haven't gotten it back out yet. I hope to do so this weekend
      and am looking for something (probably chicken and/or vegetables) to try.

      Kriosa

      P.S. Has anybody tried baking bread in theirs? Is this possible? I'm
      still very new to clay cooking.