Re: Apicius on E-Bay

  • bonho1962
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2007
      Hello to all,

      for those, who just want to read in some of the first printed Apicius
      books,there are two links for you:

      * [http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/bpt6k59139g
      Faksimile of 1490 in the French National Library]
      *
      [http://alfama.sim.ucm.es/dioscorides/consulta_libro.asp?ref=X533344300&idioma=1

      Faksimile Gabriel Humelberg]

      If you want to have a look on the Apicius handwriting (ca. 900 A.C) of
      the Fulda monastery in Germany, which was acquired in 1929 by the New
      York Academy of Medicine, follow this link:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonho1962/1317937945/in/set-72157600347870964/

      Have fun,

      Rainer

      --- In Apicius@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Elkins"