Re: bread stamps

  • Aurelia (Laura Sweet)
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 21, 2007
      I DO have that one, and use it often. I think his "Mushroom Bread"
      might be my favorite.

      -A

      --- In Apicius@yahoogroups.com, Correus <correus@...> wrote:

      > Do you have a copy of Mark Grant's book "Roman Cookery: Ancient
      Recipes for Modern Kitchens"? There are several recipes in it.

      > http://www.amazon.com/Roman-Cookery-Ancient-Recipes-
      Kitchens/dp/1897959397/ref=sr_1_1/105-0675939-5862869?
      ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1187573243&sr=1-1

      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 21, 2007
        I have yet to try that one! With the culina all torn up at the moment it's hard to do much more than microwave cooking!!!!