Eric Dobby Publishing

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 7:02 AM
      Ave!

      Could somene in the UK PLEASE help me with finding some info?

      I am trying to find an e-mail address, and/or web site for the following company:

      Eric Dobby
      Eric Dobby Publishing
      Random Acres
      Slip Mill Lane
      Hawkhurst
      Cranbrook
      Kent
      TN18 5AD
      UK

      I have tried just about every web search I can think of and I really do need to contact them. I would rather do it via e-mail than snail mail.

      Thanks for the help!

      Valete,

    • Cathy Kaufman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 26 7:34 AM
        If you are trying to reach Dobby re: rights in the Flower & Rosenbaum translation, he claimed last year that he no longer owned them. He is extremely difficult to get in touch with (ignored months of e-mails-- and I no longer have his address-- as well as transatlantic phone calls). Good luck.

        Cathy
        Could somene in the UK PLEASE help me with finding some info?

        I am trying to find an e-mail address, and/or web site for the following company:

        Eric Dobby
        Eric Dobby Publishing
        Random Acres
        Slip Mill Lane
        Hawkhurst
        Cranbrook
        Kent
        TN18 5AD
        UK

        I have tried just about every web search I can think of and I really do need to contact them. I would rather do it via e-mail than snail mail.

        Thanks for the help!

        Valete,

      • Venetian Cat Studio
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 4:08 AM
          Salve Correus,
          Wow, Royal Athena Galleries is a TREASURE TROVE for me-thanks so much for posting!! WHOOHOO!! I can't wait to try and copy some of the Minoan pieces.
          Best,
          Julia/IVLIA