Colatura di Alici - Links

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
      SALVETE OMNES!

      Here is a link to the original artical about Colatura di Alici. The second link is to a food dealer in NY who carries it. Anyone know of any other vendores?

      http://www.latimes.com/features/food/la-fo-colatura28mar28,1,436106,full.story?coll=la-headlines-food

      http://www.buonitalia.com/index.cfm/act/Catalog.cfm/catalogid/466/category/Condiments/browse/null/MenuGroup/Home/desc/Colatura%20di%20Alici.htm

      VALETE
      CORREVS·APPIVS·IVLIANVS·APICIVS

      The truth may be boring, and even unpleasant: But it is always better than half truths and out right lies ~ Tw Moran

    • Armand Maréchal
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2007
        >>Anyone know of any other vendores?

        You`re lucky to have one vendor at least! I`ve been unable to find it in
        Germany for years now, and even my Italian friends coudn´t locate any
        vendors in Italy.

        Armand
      • toast_y_toes
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
          http://www.sorrentodelights.it/index.php

          I've found that one that seems to export across Europe.

          About to place an order now, so will report back on how good the
          service and product are.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2007
            I could ship to you...I think. If your interested let me know and I will see if the postal service will allow third part shipping on something like this (since it is a food item).

            Correus