Going Away

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
      SALVETE OMNES!

      I am going to crawl out from under the bed and go amongst the living for the next several days. I will not be checking my e-mail as often and there for will not be posting as much (stop cheering!!!! I know you all love me!).

      If you NEED to contact me for any reason, e-mail me off-list and I will get to you ASAP.

      VALETE
      CORREVS·APPIVS·IVLIANVS·APICIVS

      The truth may be boring, and even unpleasant: But it is always better than half truths and out right lies ~ Tw Moran

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2007
        Actually, me too. I will be in Italy for 4 weeks.
        You know, Rome, Umbria, Vesuvius...I'll be thinking of you
        Lucia

        At 10:47 AM 2/9/2007, you wrote:

        >SALVETE OMNES!
        >
        >I am going to crawl out from under the bed and
        >go amongst the living for the next several days.
        >I will not be checking my e-mail as often and
        >there for will not be posting as much (stop
        >cheering!!!! I know you all love me!).
        >
        >If you NEED to contact me for any reason, e-mail
        >me off-list and I will get to you ASAP.
        >
        >VALETE
        >CORREVS·APPIVS·IVLIANVS·APICIVS
        >
        >The truth may be boring, and even unpleasant:
        >But it is always better than half truths and out right lies ~ Tw Moran

      • Venetian Cat Studio
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2007
          Buon Viaggio Lucia!!

          THE VENETIAN CAT STUDIO
          aka "The Royal House of Cat"
          Historical Reproduction Pottery and Fine Art
          http://venetiancat.com

          "As you change your thoughts, so you change your world."
          Julia (aka Iulia) Passamonti
          Legio III Cyrenaica
          Maker of Amphorae