dog biscuits

  • helmetwise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Hello,
      My name is Richrd Robinson from Armidale, New South Wales, Australia.
      I am very excited to have found this list but so far only have this to
      share.

      My dog loves to thieve my Roman Rations when he can, perhaps proving
      that hard tack has been called "dog biscuits" for a very long time
      indeed?

      I intend to host a amall dinner party on the last Saturday of this
      month using recipes found here.

      Thanks to all,

      RR