Re: [Apicius] Re: Topic!?

    Message 1 of 48 , Oct 10, 2006
      Gratia tibi, Correus, I HAVE made them by hand!
      Thanks for the links. Obviously, one would not use corn flour. As for
      using my hands, my sainted mother made sure I knew how to make pasta
      by hand. After that, lagana are, as they say, a piece of flat bread
      Lucia

    • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
      Message 48 of 48 , Oct 15, 2006

        > Okay Ranvig, I have to ask...are you a fan of "The Centurions"
        >trilogy by Damion Hunter?

        No, I haven't run across that one. I'm a bit of a food geek..
        reading cookbooks just for the fun of it. And the homelier, hands on
        parts of history, spinning, weaving, dyeing, lacemaking, and of
        course cooking.

        Ranvaig