Re: [Apicius] Picea

  • Gaylin Walli
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2006
      > I would realy like to read the article, but I can't seem to get
      > the link you sent to work. Is ther another one?
      >
      > Correus

      Try this one, without the typographical error:

      http://members.aol.com/GLilli/piz.html

      You may also want to consider this link as well, despite its later
      focus:

      http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/pizza.html

      Cheers,

      Iasmin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2006
        Thanks!

        Gaylin Walli <iasmin@...> wrote: > I would realy like to read the article, but I can't seem to get
        > the link you sent to work. Is ther another one?
        >
        > Correus

        Try this one, without the typographical error:

        http://members.aol.com/GLilli/piz.html

        You may also want to consider this link as well, despite its later
        focus:

        http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/pizza.html

        Cheers,

        Iasmin

        Ancient history A brief history of time Ancient roman