Laser

  • Allan Hunnicutt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2006
      I have heard that laser is no longer extinct, although it may not yet be on the market. Eventually, if it indeed has come back, I wonder if it will make a comeback commercially as well.

      Allan Hunnicutt

    • Aurelia Rufinia
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        Where did you hear this? Did your source explain how
        someone "un-extincted" it?

        Aurelia

        --- Allan Hunnicutt <allanhunni@...> wrote:

        > I have heard that laser is no longer extinct,
        > although it may not yet be on the market.
        > Eventually, if it indeed has come back, I wonder if
        > it will make a comeback commercially as well.
        >
        > Allan Hunnicutt

        > removed]

        Baroness Aurelia Rufinia
        Barony of Carolingia,
        East Kingdom, Northshield Ex-Pat

        "I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically..."

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • RM
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          Well, who ever knew which plant was exactly meant by "silphium"?

          I found a good article about the question here (in German):
          http://www.oeaz.at/zeitung/3aktuell/2001/23/haupt/haupt23_2001tier.html

          Best regards

          RM