Re: Welcome to Apicius@onelist.com

  • terelleterry@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 1999
    • Rebjosh@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 7, 1999
        Anyone know a site for Ancient GREEK recipes and/or dining protocol.
      • Debra Perry
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 7, 1999

          > Anyone know a site for Ancient GREEK recipes and/or
          > dining protocol.

          Hi-

          I lookeds for it the other dya and here is the most
          extensive I found.

          http://www.webexpert.net/vasilios/recipes.htm
        • Sally Winchester
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 7, 1999
            I don't know of a site but do you have the book "Greek Cooking for the
            Gods" by Eva Zane? It's old (1970) so I'm not sure if it's still in print.
            It does seem to try to keep tie in the recipies to Ancient Greece and has
            some nice (classical) artwork.
            Sally