Recipes for Lampreys

  • Stephen Clissold
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      I have just joined the group and I am looking for sources/recipes for
      lampreys. I know that any recipe for eels can be used, but I am
      looking for recipes specific to Lampreys. I would be grateful for
      recipes or sources. I am an enthusiastic, amateur cook who likes to
      try different and unusual dishes so any assistance would be greatly
      appreciated.