September PDF update

  • jlmatterer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      September 1st: A Choice Manual of Rare and Select Secrets in Physick
      and Chyrurgery, 1653 (size: 9.38 MB)

      I've just recently been in the hospital due to a flare-up of an old
      spinal injury, and am not able to sit at my computer for very long.
      For those of you who have asked me for files via Streamload, I'll try
      to answer your requests as soon as possible.

      Jim
    • jachthondus
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
        --- In Apicius@y..., "jlmatterer" <jlmatterer@g...> wrote:
        > September 1st: A Choice Manual of Rare and Select Secrets in
        Physick
        > and Chyrurgery, 1653 (size: 9.38 MB)

        > I've just recently been in the hospital due to a flare-up of an old
        > spinal injury, and am not able to sit at my computer for very long.
        > For those of you who have asked me for files via Streamload, I'll
        try
        > to answer your requests as soon as possible.
        >
        > Jim

        Hello Jim,

        I wish you all-the-best; and do please get better VERY SOON!

        Take good care of Yourself, please!

        Greetings, Jachthondus.