Details on the Gode Cookery Party

  • jlmatterer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      Hi! Well, here's one last letter from me (well, maybe) before I move
      to the countryside of western Pennsylvania and lose my ISP for awhile!

      The Gode Cookery Party at Pennsic!
      Date: Tuesday, August 13th, from 6 pm to 10 pm
      Site: the BMDL encampment. I don't have the actual camp location yet,
      but will have Illadore post the info as soon as we get it. It's on
      the flatlands, not far from the Food Court & the A & S tents, and is
      very, very easy to find.
      We're asking everyone attending to bring either a covered dish or
      beverage; BUT, this is not required to attend. Please just show up,
      with or without food, and enjoy yourself.
      We have the pavilion for 4 hours; I hope this is plenty of time for
      everyone interested to have a chance to stop by. Illadore, Glynnis,
      and I (and hopefully, Ras, too!) want to meet as many of you as
      possible.
      After AEthelmearc court is over, we hope to have some of the BMDL
      musicians entertain us!
      I am planning on making my now-famous Unicorn wafers and will bring
      some other "gode" foods. It is recommended that you bring your
      feastware and something to drink from.

      For further info on the Party, please contact either Lady Glynnis
      (Glenda Cockrum) & Illadore de Bedagrayne (Monica Gaudio):

      Glenda: glenda.cockrum@...

      Monica: rani23@...

      Here's hoping to see you at Cooper's on Aug. 13th!

      Jim/Master Huen