PPC

  • Weingarten
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 8, 2002
      Could somebody please help me? I am in need of Charles Perry's article
      "What was Tracta?" in Petits propos culinaires 12, which I understand is
      now out of print. If anyone could photocopy this for me I would be only too
      pleased to reimburse.

      Susan Weingarten
      Micky Weingarten,
      Professor, Department of Family Medicine,
      Rabin Medical Centre - Beilinson Campus,
      Tel-Aviv University
      Petah Tikva 49100, ISRAEL
      Tel: (972)03 9377340 Fax 972-3-9222045
      AND
      Dr Sue Weingarten,
      School of Jewish Studies,
      Tel-Aviv University.
      (Home: 9, Katz Street,
      Petah Tikva 49553, ISRAEL)
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 10, 2002
        Well...according to Mannix and what I found out
        in college it is true. However, I have never
        been able to find out anything else about it.

        Correus

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • sallygrain@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 11, 2002
          Would be delighted too just send me address

          sally G
        • Weingarten
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 13, 2002
            Very many thanks Sally