"Hamburgers".

  • jachthondus
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2002
      Sorry, that I forgot to introduce myself:

      I'm a Roman-History-freak since I was 11 years old; (always searching
      and reading). I'm a musician and an historian.

      I'm also very much interested in cooking, whenever having time left;
      and therefore it is so nice to have found your group on internet!

      Hope to hear from you!

      Jach.
    • channonm@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hamburgers you say? Hmm, well, at least not in the way we think of them in
        North America per se, with ground meat patty surrounded by a bun and all the
        trimmmings.

        However there are several "ground meat"recipes that are made into patties or
        meatballs and simmmered in various sauces. Is this what you are wondering
        about?

        Channon Mondoux