PDF files - New & Feb update

  • jlmatterer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2002
      The PDF file website has been updated for Feb. (A day early, I know.)

      The URL for Feb. is http://www.godecookery.com/maillist/pdffev.html

      The file for Feb. 1st is The Boke of Keruynge, 1500.

      The file for Jan. 15th is still available.

      For those of you who have Streamload accounts, Louise Smithson has
      sent us 16 new files. They are:

      -A Choice Manual of Rare and Select Secrets in Physick and Chyrurgery
      1653
      -A Daily Exercise for Ladies and Gentlewomen 1617
      -A New Book of Cookerie 1615
      -A perfect School of Instructions For the Officers of the Mouth 1682
      -A proper new Booke of Cookery 1575
      -Assise of bread and ale 1532
      -Boke of husbandry 1533
      -Court & Kitchin of Elizabeth, Commonly called Joan Cromwel 1664
      -English And French Cook 1674
      -Murrels Two Books of Cookerie and Carving 1638
      -Rare and Excellent Receipts 1690
      -Rates of the custome house bothe inwarde and outwarde
      -Salt and Fishery, A Discourse thereof 1682
      -Taylors Feast 1638
      -The Queen-Like Closet; Or, Rich Cabinet 1670
      -True Gentlewomans Delight 1653

      If you would like these "streamed" to you, please drop me a private
      note at jlmatterer@... and ask for NEW 1-16. There are
      two files among this set that are over 10 mg in size - I'll be
      splitting those into smaller portions sometime by next week so
      freeloaders can download them as well (I'll announce when this
      happens).

      Thanks Louise!

      My e-mail has been complicated this past month; if any of you asked
      for files and haven't received them yet, please let me know again.

      Jim