PDF file - NEW URL

  • jlmatterer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hello everyone - Happy New Year to all of you, all over the world!

      The PDF file for January 1st is ready to go. It is The Progeny of
      Apicius: Antiquarian Responses to Historical Cookery by George R.
      Keiser.

      The URL for our PDF site, as I mentioned it would, has changed. For
      January the URL will be:

      http://www.godecookery.com/maillist/pdff002.html

      There will be some changes made to the Streamload offer soon - I'm
      looking for a way to provide access to all files, regardless of size.
      I'll let you know as soon as that happens. In the meantime, don't
      forget that you may access all available PDF files through
      Streamload - the details are on our PDF site.

      Jim