6 new PDF files

  • jlmatterer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2001
      Louise sent us 6 new PDF files before departing on Xmas vacation. I'm
      making them available through Streamload to anyone with a serious
      interest in them.

      They are:

      Accomplish'd Lady's Delight 1675
      Cook's Guide, or Rare Receipts for Cookery 1664
      Epulario, or the Italian Banquet 1598
      Gentlewoman's Delight in Cookery 1690
      Second part of the good Huswiues iewell 1597
      Whole Duty of a Woman 1696

      Those who have a streamload user name can send me their requests at
      their convenience - ask for NEW 2 if you want this entire set of 6.
      Send to: jlmatterer@...

      I'm told that godecookery.com is slowly coming back online! Yeehaw!
      That means you can access the PDF site through these two addresses:

      http://www.godecookery.com/maillist/pdffiles.htm
      http://www.godecookery.net/maillist/pdffiles.htm

      This URL will be changing next month in order to keep the site
      private, so keep on the look-out for this.

      Enjoy,
      Jim