Recipe contributions

  • James L. Matterer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 1999
      Salve! I've been a member of this list for awhile, but have only been
      lurking in the background up til now, enjoying the postings I've been
      reading. Now I have a request - I'm looking for recipe contributions for
      my site, A Boke of Gode Cookery. While primarily dedicated to Medieval &
      Renaissance cooking, one section called The Historical Coookery Page has
      recipes contributions from Rome up through the Renaissance.

      I'm looking for the original recipe, with translation and your
      redaction, along with a bib. and whatever notes and comments you'd like
      to make on the recipe.

      Please consider sharing your work; I'd appreciate any input from readers
      of this list! To check out my site, please go to the URL below.

      Thanks,
      Jim
      --
      A Boke of Gode Cookery