New to the List

  • Armand Marechal
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hello,
      I�m new to the list.
      My special interests are food, history of food, recipes, archeology and
      (Roman) history.
      Armand Marechal
      http://www.logos-buero.com
    • ChannonM@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 1999
        Welcome to the list, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

        I am very new myself, and have been utilizing the list for a week or two. I as
        well am interested in the study and re-creation of historical foods, Roman as
        well as Medieval periods. I enjoy creating feasts and attempting to reproduce
        the atmosphere as well as the dishes.

        Channon Mondoux
      • Marilyn Traber
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 1999
          Shameless plug for a neat website-some of us allready know
          about it- http://www.ancientsites.com
          it started out as a bbs for those who liked the game SPQR,
          now it is sort of a wierd online community for those into
          history and the game SPQR. Sort of what geocities was trying
          to do but not quite making it. it gets a lot of postings in
          variopous areas on all sorts of things roman, greek,
          egyptian and precolumbian americas
          margali
          [hyapatia didius]

        • LdWayland@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 1999

            Armand Marechal wrote:

            > Hello,I�m new to the list.My special interests are food,
            > history of food, recipes, archeology and(Roman)
            > history.Armand Marechalhttp://www.logos-buero.com

            Ave. For any one else who likes history enough to recreate it with costumes,
            games, gladiator events. Try <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/agamedes/">
            Imperium </A> or write me back personally, LdWayland@...
          • hrjones@xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxxx
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 1999
              On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Marilyn Traber wrote:

              <a bunch of stuff that was very awkward to read because it arrived in
              encoded form>

              Could people please turn off the html etc. coding when posting? thanks.

              Heather Rose Jones hrjones@...