Cena Romana

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 10:56 AM
      Ack, as I mentioned earlier, the Mad Latinists over here at the
      Conventiculum want me to make another Roman dinner this year... but
      pretty much all the cooking utensils have vanished this year! I'm
      supposed to cook on a grill. This, alas, rules out Parthian Chicken.

      I guess I'll have to look for something else... or maybe I can find
      the cooking equipment hidden somewhere (I hope... I don't have my
      cookbooks with me this year!)

      JDM