Roman plates and cups

  • Alexander Dietrich
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2001
      Well, these look nice, they are made of stoneware (ceramic) and I can import
      them if people want them. The Roman pieces will be from $20- to -$40 US,
      plus postage from my shop to you. This will include the postage from Wales
      to me.

      They have Roman, Roman heritage gold, celtic, medieval and Monet
      collections.

      I will include one photo for now. If you want more information, contact me
      directly.

      Caius Fabius