Contact with Marco Bernini

  • channonm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2001
      I am forwarding on this message from someone who wishes to reach Marco, could
      he please try to contact this person?

      Thanks,
      Channon

      From: francois@... (Francois Brocard)
      To: ChannonM@...

      Dear Channon:

      You mention Marco Bernini on a 16 november 99 message posted on
      www.florilegium.org.

      Would you happen to have his e-mail or postal address? Incidentally does
      he has a restaurant and have you been there to try his (garum) recipes?
      I would be tempted to go if he is indeed a restaurateur.

      Thanks and regards,

      Francois
      (NB It is curious that on florilegium no one mentions that the
      association between garum an Far East fish sauces was, to my knowledge,
      first mentioned by von Ruhmor in Geist der Kochkunst (Engl tr. by
      Barbara Yeomans: The Essence of Cookery, Prospect Books 1993, p.167 and
      168)