5562Re: [Apicius] Bibliothèque International de Gastronomie

    May 16, 2014
      Well...I don't think you are going to like the news.

      It was liquidated and the 'Office of Justice' disposed of it September 20, 2013.

      Here is the contact info for the liquidation:

      B.IN.G-Bibliothèque Internationale de Gastronomie Etablissement in Liquidation
      c/o Forum Trust reg.
      Landstrasse 34
      9494 Schaan
      Liechtenstein

      There is no phone number or e-mail address given.

      However - I think the company that actually dealt with this is CATAM Asset Management.

      CATAM Asset Management AG
      Landstrasse 34
      FL-9494 Schaan
      Liechtenstein